Stainless Steel and Aluminum Alloy combine to create one of the lightest and most portable camping stoves on the market. The included carrying case further adds to the portability as it can simply be tossed in a bag without worry.
DURABLE MATERIAL: Aluminum alloy and stainless steel combination can stand high temperature and weight.
UNBELIEVABLY TINY: Folded size: 7.7 * 4.4cm / 3.0 * 1.7in (L * D), functional plastic case included further adds to portability. There is no load to your trip.
HIGH-END FLAME CONTROL: Electric-spark ignition and fuel flow control systems is easy to operate.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST GAS BASE: Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane or butane-propane mixed fuel canisters (EN 417). It will run on canister fuels you get at the camping section.
RETRACTABLE METAL FEET DESIGN: The 3 retractable stainless steel arms provide a stable cooking platform. Stove and burner frame is strong and stable enough for camping pots or solo fry pans.
Material: Stainless Steel & Aluminum Alloy
Ignition: Built-in electric-spark ignition system
Folded Size: 77 * 44mm / 3.0 * 1.7in (L*D)
Extended Size: 90 * 80mm / 3.5 * 3.1in (L*D)
Package Size: 8.2 * 5.3 * 4.0cm / 3.2 * 2.1 * 1.6in
Package Weight: 114g / 4.0oz
1 * Camping Stove
1 * Carrying Case
Tips for Piezo Starter:
1. Turn valve clockwise to totally shut the fuel flow valve;
2. Screw the stove onto the fuel canister and stretch feet;
3. Turn valve anticlockwise to slightly open the fuel flow valve;
4. Push an ignition button to set off a spark to start a fire;
5. Once lit, the flame can be adjusted for optimal cooking heat;
6. To turn off the fire, totally shut the fuel flow valve.
Remarks: Camping stove only, other items are just for reference.